At G3 Enterprises, we show our commitment to quality, the environment & food safety by:
- Continuous improvement of our processes and reduction of pollution using measurable results;
- Meeting or exceeding statutory, regulatory and customer requirements;
- Involving all team members in a spirit of collaboration, ownership and accountability; and
- Demonstrating our long-term commitment to the communities in which we operate
- Communicating relevant food safety information within the organization and throughout the food chain.
In an effort to provide our customers with unparalleled quality, we combine customer feedback with lean principles and statistical methods to define our process controls. Through careful planning, engineering design and product understanding, we have executed rigorous processes to guarantee the quality of our finished products. To achieve the best results, we continually evaluate these procedures to find ways to improve the design and performance of our products, so that our customers remain completely satisfied.
We are proud that our Label, Closure and Mobile Bottling Divisions are ISO 9001 certified and our Closure Division is food safety-certified under FSSC 22000. Through the use of modern test methods and a unified corporate quality vision, we strive to ensure customer satisfaction. Some of our quality tools include statistical process control, capability analysis, control plans and FMEA. Our state-of-the-art test equipment includes online vision systems, color spectrodensitometers, NIR spectrophotometers, GCMS and automated torque gauges.