Making Your Bottle A Work of Art!
Current G INK Technology:
- Thermochromic Ink – A temperature-sensitive ink capable of changing color at a defined point.
- Photochromic Ink – An ultraviolet sensitive ink that activates upon exposure to UV or sunlight.
- Bichromic Ink – A color-shifting ink with interactive colors when viewed from different angles of light.
- G INK Reflection – The luxurious look of foil, for less.
G INK Label Benefits:
- High-quality look and feel with consistent technical performance on coated paper stocks, including laminates.
- Opens up new creative opportunities with a wide range of color options.
- Can be printed in combination with other design techniques such as foil and embossing.
- G INK is available for flexographic printed labels and 30x60mm aluminum cap closures, giving a distinctive way to increase impact on retail shelves or cold box displays.
- Read about recent news
- G INK Cap benefits